Speaking of Thailand, the first thing that comes to mind is the sun, beaches, variety of fruits, and popular tourist punching places...Thailand is an important strategic fulcrum country of the "Belt and Road". With the rapid development of many industries such as Thailand's automobile manufacturing, clothing and tourism, Thailand's electricity demand continues to grow. Jiangsu Sfere Electric responds to the national strategy of "going global" and actively explores the international market.
Centara Grand Mirage is the largest theme hotel in Pattaya. It has 555 guest rooms, many equipments, large power consumption and high requirements for power quality.
The hotel has 4 transformers with a capacity of 2000kVA, the natural power factor is about 0.8, the load factor of the 4 transformers is basically the same, and the capacity of the non-linear equipment is small. Based on the above situation, the hotel is equipped with Sfere SFR-L series stainless steel shell smart capacitor 600 kvar for each transformer. Our equipment quickly responds to load and reactive power requirements after operation, ensuring that the hotel's monthly average power factor is ≥0.95, while reducing the flow of reactive power in the power supply system, it also reduces electricity costs and improves voltage stability .
1. Reactive power compensation module zero-crossing switching, fast response speed and small inrush current.
■Adopt semiconductor electronic switch and compound switch (MCU CPU control+Magnetic holding relay) The inrush current of switching capacitor should be limited to less than 5 times of rated current of capacitor: 216 (A)
■The inrush current of capacitor switched by electromechanical switch shall be limited to less than 100 times of rated current of the capacitor: / (A)
Test times: 3 times (input at peak)
1ST Peak inrush current 100.6A
2nd Peak inrush current 98.8A
3RD Peak inrush current 96.0A
2. The reactive power compensation controller sends switching commands through the network port. The controller and several compensation modules are connected hand in hand with network cables. The wiring workload of the control part is greatly reduced, and the number of fault points is significantly reduced.
3. The stainless steel shell of the reactive power compensation module is more suitable for environments with high humidity, safe and stable. Thailand's high temperatures throughout the year, often has tropical cyclones generated by the ocean, the average humidity generally falls between 75-100%.
4. The reactive power compensation module has a compact structure, which saves the user's power distribution room space. Easy to install and maintenance..
5. The reactive power compensation module has high reliability and supports ≥ 1.2 million times switching.
Operating cycles: 1.2 million times
Operating frequency: 1 200 times/h
After the test, the electrical appliances shall be free of electrical and mechanical failures, and no contact welding or continuous arcing or fuse blowing shall occur.
Meet the requirements
Thailand is one of the top ten tourist destinations in the world and the country that receives the most international tourists among ASEAN countries. In recent years, the Thai government has formulated a tourism development plan and adopted a series of encouraging and supporting policy measures to vigorously build and improve tourism infrastructure.
At the same time, Thailand’s power infrastructure is relatively good, and the Thai power market is relatively complete among Southeast Asian countries. With the hotel power management solution, the hotel can greatly improve the normal operation time and efficiency of the electrical system, save energy and increase efficiency, and ensure safety and reliability at the same time.
Copyright © 2019.Company Name All Rights Reserved.